Our GP Services include:
- Men’s, Women’s, Adolescent and Children’s health care
- Aged Care, including aged care facility visits, for resident unable to attend the practice.
- Aboriginal health
- Chronic illness care including GP Management Plans.
- Check ups
- Family Planning
- Pap Smears
- Pregnancy Tests, antenatal share care
- Mental Health Care.
- Neonatal Male Circumcision up to 4 weeks of age. – service provided in Eaglehawk and City of Greater Bendigo areas
- Skin checks and minor surgery: stitching cuts/removing moles & skin cancers
- Cryotherapy – “freezing” – e.g. sunspots/warts
- Nutrition/Dietary Advice
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Smoking Cessation
- Preventative care
- Urgent care
- Palliative and end of life care
Our nursing services include:
- Spirometry (breathing test)
- Ear syringing
- Wound dressings
- Health Assessments 45-49 & 75+
- Aboriginal health checks
- BP checks
- Diabetes checks
- Immunisation: Children & Adults, including travel vaccinations
- Flu clinics are run April to May.
In case of an emergency dial 000
If you need a GP please dial the main practice number – 5446 3499, and listen carefully to the recorded message to connect to the On-Call GP.
This service does not record messages.