Our GP Services include:
- Men’s, Women’s, Adolescent and Children’s health care
- Aged Care, including aged care facility visits, for resident unable to attend the practice.
- Aboriginal health
- Chronic illness care including GP Management Plans.
- Check ups
- Family Planning
- Pap Smears
- Pregnancy Tests, antenatal share care
- Mental Health Care.
- Neonatal Male Circumcision up to 4 weeks of age. – service provided in Eaglehawk and City of Greater Bendigo areas
- Skin checks and minor surgery: stitching cuts/removing moles & skin cancers
- Cryotherapy – “freezing” – e.g. sunspots/warts
- Nutrition/Dietary Advice
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Smoking Cessation
- Preventative care
- Urgent care
- Palliative and end of life care
Our nursing services include:
- Spirometry (breathing test)
- Ear syringing
- Wound dressings
- Health Assessments 45-49 & 75+
- Aboriginal health checks
- BP checks
- Diabetes checks
- Immunisation: Children & Adults, including travel vaccinations
- Flu clinics are run April to May.
In case of an emergency dial 000
If you need a GP please dial the main practice number – 5446 3499, and listen carefully to the recorded message.
Our GPs are rostered on call till 11pm Monday to Friday and until 12midday on Saturday..
Outside of these hours ring the practice number for the out of hours service number. This service does not record messages.